Updated COVID-19 Protocol (November 2020)
During this time, we are striving to do our part and minimize the risk to both our staff members and you our clients. While we remain committed to providing the highest standard of care for our patients, we must implement some changes to our hospital policies in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment. These changes will allow for lower traffic volumes and social distancing in the clinic.
-If you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, have been in direct contact with someone who has recently travelled or have any respiratory symptoms, please do not come to the clinic. Rather, make arrangements for someone else to bring the pet or pick up any items you require. Should you require assistance, please contact us and we can help direct you further as needed.
– We are limiting the reception area to one client at a time. Please call or come to the door when you get here so we may direct you. For prescription and food pick-ups we may place on a table outside our front door when you arrive.
-Due to these limitations, please arrive AT your appointment time, notify us of your arrival and be prepared to wait in your vehicle if all of our exam rooms are still occupied and not yet sanitized. If transportation issues and weather dependent conditions make this difficult for you, please make other arrangements to get your pet to us OR please contact our Reception Team and we will gladly help you with your circumstances to ensure your pet gets seen.
–ANY ONE ENTERING THE BUILDING MUST WEAR A MASK AND MUST COMPLETE A COVID SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE. IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ENTRY SO PLEASE MAKE THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS WITH OUR RECEPTION TEAM BY TELEPHONE.
– We will only be allowing one client into the exam room with their pet. If you must bring children, please call us when you arrive and we will come out to admit the pet from your vehicle.
– We are now seeing all types of appointments but will be triaging based on immediate need. Our attention need still be directed to the sick and injured. Routine appointments that were cancelled due to the Covid-19 restrictions are now being rescheduled at the next available appointment. Our responses to your appointment requests and phone calls may be delayed due to the overwhelming number of appointment requests we have received. Thank you so much for your patience as we navigate through these unprecedented times back to our normal.
– We are also increasing sanitation practices in the clinic, including disinfection of door handles, debit machine, and counters.
– You may also order food from MyVetStore and choose home delivery. Please note there may be a delay for food orders both at the clinic and through MyVetStore.
We sincerely appreciate your co-operation and patience in this matter as we all work as a team to ensure everyone’s safety.
Thank you and be safe!