During this time, we are striving to do our part and minimize the risk to both our staff members and you our clients. While we remain committed to providing the highest standard of care for our patients, we must implement some changes to our hospital policies in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment. These changes will allow for lower traffic volumes and social distancing in the clinic.
As such, effective immediately:
-If you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, have been in direct contact with someone who has recently travelled or have any respiratory symptoms, please do not come to the clinic. Rather, make arrangements for someone else to bring the pet or pick up any items you require. Should you require assistance, please contact us and we can help direct you further as needed.
– We are limiting the reception area to one client at a time. Please call when you get here so we may direct you. For prescription and food pick-ups we may come outside to deliver it to your vehicle.
– We will only be allowing one client into the exam room with their pet. If you must bring children, please call us when you arrive and we will come out to admit the pet from your vehicle.
– We will only be seeing medical, surgical and emergency appointments for the next several weeks. All routine exams/vaccine appointments will be postponed and/or rescheduled to a later date.
– We are also increasing sanitation practices in the clinic, including disinfection of door handles, debit machine, and counters.
– You may also order food from MyVetStore and choose home delivery. Please note there may be a delay for food orders both at the clinic and through MyVetStore.
We hope these necessary measures are short-lived and we sincerely appreciate your co-operation and patience in this matter as we all work as a team to ensure everyone’s safety.
Thank you and be safe!